Maintenance Services – Objectives
- Respond to Service Requests in a prioritized and expeditious manner.
- Provide functional facilities that:
- Meet the Customers’ requirements;
- Have an environmentally acceptable atmosphere for our clients, faculty and staff;
- Ensure the health and safety of all personnel at ALL times.
- Identify potential problems early and within the context of the planned maintenance system so that corrective action may be planned, included in the budget cycle and completed in a timely manner.
- Establish a deferred maintenance list.
- Follow an orderly program so that administrative costs are minimized and the workload for personnel is maintained at a relatively constant level.
- Conserve energy and resources by ensuring maximum operating efficiency of energy-consuming equipment and systems.
- Maintain credible relations with users by providing well-maintained facilities and information on planned maintenance activities.
- Identify and implement possible improvements that will reduce costs, improve services and result in a more efficient operation.
- Establish data collection systems to develop: uniform reporting formats, use of electronic data processing, supervisory and management control reports, and continual feedback of information between departments.
INSURANCE REINSTATEMENT CONTRACTING
Why not give us a call:
0845 450 0401
or visit us on social media: